DNN Containers on the Fly
Easy Container helps build rich DNN containers at a click of a mouse with live preview! Cut the middle man and increase productivity!
Download 30 Day Trial DEMO
Why Easy Container?
Easy Container let's site administrators quickly create containers on the fly using web based UI, significantly improving productivity.
Each container can be customized for position, appearance, actions and so much more.
- DotNetNuke 5.5+, DotNetNuke 6, DotNetNuke 7
- SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012/r2 (including msde and express editions)
- ASP.NET 3.5+
- IIS 6.0+
1 Year of FREE Updates and Support!
Then, renew every year for 50%!
How Easy Container Works?Easy Container behave pretty much as standard DotNetNuke containers except they provide a link to open a popup dialog where Easy Container does its magic. Everything about Easy Containers is stored in files in DNN containers folders, so they can also be modified manually. So we designed Easy Container to not hold an exclusive interface on the container, making it possible to create containers manually or through automated scripts.
The Container Builder opens in a popup and every change you make is applied instantly on the page for previewing purposes. Hitting Cancel at any time will drop all the changes. It's not until you hit Save that the settings are saved on disk.
Easy Containers features various options for tweaking sizes, layout, fonts, borders, backgrounds and more. These settings are displayed in tabbed popup interface for quick administration. Make sure to check the Live Demo for a taste of productivity!
What's new in
Read Full Changelog...
- Increased Minimum DNN version to 8.0.4
- Increased minimum ASP.NET version to 4.5.2
- Please consider the upgrade of all DNN Sharp products to version 5.0 to avoid any unforeseen conflicts.
- Fixed the issue when edit form pencil icon not displayed if AF floats to left and HTML module is included in the same tab
- Fixed the issue when form field margin gets out of container if container width is defined in % and float=right
- Fixed the issue when improper form layout in edit mode if defining padding and margin of container
- Fixed the issue when edit container and module options displayed are unclickable with position float right on the container
- Fixed the issue when form with easy container does not appear on the page after I get it out of the tab
- Fixed the issue when settings toolbar of module with tabs pro container overlaps settings toolbar of module with easy container
- Fixed the issue when other CSS Styles code not working
Can't find the feature you need?
Place a feature request on our forums.
Each module that uses an Easy Container has a link that opens up inline popup with settings to adjust the container.
Changing container settings is reflected real time on the page but are not actually visible to any other user until you click save.
Once with version 2.0 Easy Container comes with built-in responsive capabilities so all you have to do is define which module is visible on what devices.
Edit Multiple Containers
Container Builders opens in popups, more can be open at the same time making it very easy to transfer settings.
Easily clone containers so you don't have to start from scratch with each new container.
Position modules in any way imaginable with high (pixel) precision.
Any custom styles defined through the builder or directly in the CSS files are preserved by Easy Container.
Root Appearance Settings
Define background and border around the whole container.
Titlebar Appearance Settings
Define the font of the title, margin and padding, the background and the border around the titlebar
Easy Container provides a checkbox to hide the toolbar when not needed.
Content Appearance Settings
Define the font of the title, margin and padding, the background and the border around the content
Configurable Module Actions
Select which module actions are available and define whether they're displayed with link, icon or both. Configurable actions are Add/Edit Content, Syndicate, Print and Settings.
Configure if the container should have plus/minus buttons that determine the visibility of the content. Configure icons, position and margin.
Identify Affected Modules
There's a button on each Easy Container popup that when clicked highlights on the page which modules use current container.
Easy Deployments and Backups
All containers are saved in standard DNN container folders, making it extremely easy to deploy or backup using file copy.
Server Side Conditions
Easy Container allows you to add powerful server side conditions which makes it possible to programatically decide which module is displayed.
My Tokens Integration
If MyTokens is installed, Easy Container will call it to replace tokens in server side conditions.
After your purchase and download the modules from the store you will receive your license key via email.